Fickle Pickle’s Deviled Eggs Recipe
Makes 24-36. I boil extra in case some eggs crack during the boil. The measurements call for 36 yolks.
- 1 1/2 dozen extra large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped ( optional )
- 6 slices of Fickle Pickles finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Fickle Pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Boil, peel and cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and put in small mixing bowl. Put eggs in the refrigerator. Cover with wax paper.
- Combine all ingredients with yolks. Stir and mash to make sure mixture is creamy. When adding the vinegar, add 1st. teaspoon, mix, and taste. Add 2nd teaspoon for a sharper bite. I used 2.
- To stuff eggs use zip lock bag. Fill quart size zip lock with mixture then snip 1 corner of bag. Pipe mixture by twisting bag and forcing it through the open corner. Very fast and easy.
- After eggs are stuffed, sprinkle small amount of chives on each egg.
- For improved flavor and texture, remove eggs from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy and post a pic, and come see us at Fickle Pickles!
” The Pickle lady’s Daughter “